Energy Efficiency Ideas Competition
ENERGIZE YOUR IDEA!
- Got a great idea on how to save energy or use it more efficiently?
- Always wanted to be your own boss and run a business?
- Want to contribute to Caribbean development?
We will help you bring your great idea to the market! Be part of the IPICA idea challenge “Energize your idea”!
WHAT'S IN IT FOR ME?
- Invitation and travel costs to participate in an intensive entrepreneurship course in Trinidad&Tobago.
- A one-year exclusive mentoring programme for 6 winners run by high-profile experts, who will help you to develop and market your business idea.
- Visibility of your idea through promotion via the international IPICA project and benefit from international networks in the innovation eco-system.
- Access to international experts on Intellectual property.
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE?
- Team submissions are encouraged, but nominate one team representative only.
- Individual entrepreneurs and team representatives must be resident of a CARIFORUM country.
- Must commit to participate in the intensive entrepreneurship course.
WHAT ABOUT MY IDEA?
- Ideas have to be in the field of energy efficiency
- Social entrepreneurship ideas highly welcomed
- Idea must be your own
- Idea has to be new to the market/region – with the potential of regional impact
HOW TO SUBMIT?
Click here to download the flyer.
[Distributed by the Intellectual Property Office, Ministry of Legal Affairs, partners in the IPICA Project. Contacts: 3RD Floor, Capital Plaza, 11-13 Frederick St , POS; TEL 625-9972; email “email@example.com]